The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) was created by and for members and operates as a member-driven non-profit entity. FS-ISAC provides vital information to the financial services sector to assist financial firms in protecting their critical infrastructure assets and confidential information.
The Member Experience Program Coordinator serves as the facilitator and internal/external point person for various member facing programs at FS-ISAC. This role coordinates the logistics, content, updates to and production of different member facing services and events, including but not limited to our webinar series, survey program, community meetings, training platform and testing/QA checks on our self-service app. The position works with SMEs, members and staff and requires strong communication skills, organization, extensive cross-department coordination and ability to navigate virtual events platforms.
• Leads FS-ISAC survey function. Hosts and coordinates survey committee meetings. Edits, runs and publishes member surveys. Draft and publish quarterly Survey Digest.
• Schedule, coordinate content/speakers and host our Expert Webinar Series events.
• Schedule and execute the Monthly Member Success Sessions in regions.
• Coordinates meeting invites, agendas and completes document management for various Communities of Interest.
• Oversees the access and renewal for users of FS-ISAC Learn programs.
• Completes QA checks of Member and Vendor self-service apps to ensure up to date content and functionality. Also serves as a tester for these platforms.
• Collaborates with Member Experience and Marcom teams on needed outreach for programs.
• Ensure all participation details are updated in Salesforce.
• Interpersonal skills - Effectively interacts with individuals with variety of backgrounds and experience. Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly, practices active listening and asks questions to ensure clarity.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Organizational Support - Follows established policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
• Planning and Organizing - Prioritizes tasks and activities effectively; handles multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to plan, coordinate and implement meetings, web programs and conference calls.
• Problem Solving - Independently identifies potential problems in program process; effectively communicates issues to team; offers problem solving input.
• Professionalism – Is self-motivated; responsible and disciplined; shows respect for others and works as part of a team.
• Quality Management - Is detail-oriented; consistently turns in high-quality work without close supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of three years of relevant experience
• Experience in the association environment is highly desired
• Experience with the following tools preferred: Office 365, Salesforce, Survey Monkey, virtual meetings platforms
(GoTo, Zoom, MS Teams)
This position will consider remote candidates but Reston, VA is preferred. Regardless of work location, the position requires a professional work environment and candidate must be able to meet the physical demands associated with the professional environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FS-ISAC has reviewed this position description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States or in the country in which they are based. FS-ISAC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FS-ISAC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application was submitted successfully.