Financial Data Exchange (FDX) is a non-profit financial industry organization dedicated to promoting and enhancing a common interoperable standard for securely sharing consumer financial data. Open to financial institutions, fintech companies, consumer advocacy groups, and other industry participants, FDX puts consumers in control of their personal financial data and facilitates the development, growth and industry-wide adoption of the FDX API’s operating framework. FDX is a subsidiary of FS-ISAC.
We believe that consumer and businesses should have easier, more secure access to their financial data. Through our FDX API and technical frameworks, FDX is unifying the leading financial institutions, fintechs, aggregates and others around a common standard for data sharing across the entire financial industry.
Reporting to FDX’s Managing Director, the Director of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the organization’s brand, positioning and communications to our target audiences. The Director of Marketing will develop and implement strategic and tactical communications plans alongside our agency partners and in conjunction with the FDX board or its designees. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, resourceful, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Develop strategic marketing plans that align to our organization goals, including increased awareness, new membership, industry thought leadership and member communications.
- Implement plans with the assistance of member stakeholders and contracted agencies.
- Direct the creation of all marketing collateral and membership communications.
- Develop and manage measurement and reporting on campaign results.
- Enhance marketing processes and technologies as well as including membership tracking.
- Direct integrated digital and traditional, social media, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate awareness and membership.
- Conduct research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manage relationships.
- Work directly with Managing Director to support their efforts.
- Work in close coordination with organization committees and working groups to understand and contribute to roadmaps and integrate marketing and communications efforts to align and amplify project milestones to relevant audiences
- Consult internal and external legal/compliance teams to insure alignment.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Manage marketing budget for all programs and campaigns.
Position Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a marketing management position
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Strong project management and measurement skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Marketing or related field
- University degree preferred
This position is a remote.