This position is a remote role
Financial Data Exchange (FDX) is a non-profit financial industry organization dedicated to promoting and enhancing a common interoperable standard for securely sharing consumer financial data. Open to financial institutions, fintech companies, consumer advocacy groups, and other industry participants, FDX puts consumers in control of their personal financial data and facilitates the development, growth and industry-wide adoption of the FDX API’s operating framework. FDX is a subsidiary of FS-ISAC.
We believe that consumer and businesses should have easier, more secure access to their financial data. Through our FDX API and technical frameworks, FDX is unifying the leading financial institutions, fintechs, aggregators and others around a common standard for data sharing across the entire financial industry.
Reporting to FDX’s Managing Director, the FDX Certification Program Director will coordinate with member organizations to define, develop, and maintain the FDX Interoperability and Compliance Programs, including Credential Registry. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, resourceful, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Coordinate with the Board, Strategic Planning Committee, and relevant Working Groups to establish the following programs
- FDX Member Certification Program
- Business Requirements, Infosec Requirements, Other Requirements TBD
- FDX Product Certification Program
- Product Requirements, Interoperability Requirements, Other Requirements TBD
- FDX Credential Governance & Trust Framework Program
- Regulatory Credential Requirements on a market-by-market basis
- FDX Credential Registry
- Work in close coordination with organization committees and working groups to understand and contribute to roadmaps and integrate marketing and communications efforts to align and amplify project milestones to relevant audiences
- Consult internal and external legal/compliance teams to ensure alignment.
- Maintain knowledge of open banking / data sharing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Represent FDX as needed at conferences and other speaking events.
Position Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading an international standards body
- Exceptional knowledge of open banking / secure data sharing strategies, concepts and practices
- Strong project management and measurement skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills
- University degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Business, e-commerce)
- Advanced Degree preferred