The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) is an industry consortium dedicated to safeguarding the global financial system by reducing cyber-risk. We serve financial institutions around the globe and in turn their customers. Headquartered in the US, with offices in the UK and Singapore, FS-ISAC shares timely, relevant and actionable intelligence. Our services are grouped around three pillars: information sharing, resilience and trust.
Based in FS-ISAC’s Singapore office and reporting to the Managing Director, Global Business Services, the Regional Director, AsiaPac acts as a key representative of FS-ISAC in the Asia-Pacific. This region is a stronghold location for FS-ISAC with over 120 members headquartered there representing close to $1.5 million in membership revenue. Over 300 FS-ISAC member firms are actively involved in the Information Sharing community in the area. This area is also a key component for strong influence throughout the global financial services sector – success in the Asia-Pacific is a powerful enabler for FS-ISAC to succeed in expansion globally.
- Act as a senior representative for FS-ISAC in the Asia-Pacific with members, partners, and other key stakeholders
- Retain existing members and drive member engagement by continuing to develop, nurture, and grow the information sharing and resilience communities in the Asia-Pacific. This includes ownership of local member meetings, calls, and a strong contribution to the Asia-Pacific Summit
- Build and maintain strong relationships and buy in with key member stakeholders including CISOs and other executives at C suite level
- Drive the growth of FS-ISAC membership in the Asia-Pacific by supporting business development activities in your capacity as a security practitioner, senior employee, and local representative. This will require close collaboration with the FS-ISAC sales team.
- Nurture and build partnerships and relationships with regulators and other government agencies, CERTs, associations, law enforcement, and other key regional stakeholders
Collaborate closely with FS-ISAC’s Global Intelligence Office (GIO) to ensure FS-ISAC remains a central component at the hub of the Asia-Pacific financial services information sharing sector, including public private partnerships and relations with law enforcement
- Ensure FS-ISAC contributes actively to the operational resilience of both the members and the sector in the Asia-Pacific through delivery of appropriate business resilience activities and exercises
- Grow influence and revenue through partnerships and innovate ways to service the needs of the region
- Operation of the FS-ISAC Regional Center in Singapore
- Ensure all KPIs for the relevant government grants are delivered with monthly internal and external reporting on progress
- In all aspects of delivery, ensure that the relevant members of the FS-ISAC Executive Team are engaged and proactive in communication and that delivery progress is maintained
- Other duties as required.
- IT security and risk practitioner with a strong understanding of cybersecurity and business resilience
- Exposure to the Asia-Pacific financial services sector and an understanding of financial services business process, cyber-crime and fraud
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with leadership, membership, and affiliates/vendors. Experience of sales or sales support activities is an advantage
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills. Media training is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Asia-Pacific Financial Services sector with a focus on sectoral business resilience, information sharing, and incident response activities
- Strategic thinking, thought leadership, and the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Team leadership, business operations, and project management experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related field
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 10+ years’ exposure to financial services – preferably working for a financial services firm
- Certifications in IT Risk and Security an advantage
This position is located in Singapore, Asia. Regardless of work location, the position requires a professional work environment and candidate must be able to meet the physical demands associated with the professional environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. FS-ISAC has reviewed this position description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.