The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC), was created by and for members and operates as a member-owned 501(c)(6), not-for-profit entity. FS-ISAC serves as a bi-directional information and intelligence organization leading the financial services sector efforts to protect against and mitigate as needed cyber and physical threats and incidents against financial firms.
This position will be based out of the Reston, VA office (once safe).
The Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst will manage all Financial Planning & Analysis activities across the company. This person will report directly to the CFO and play a key role in ensuring the best financial decisions are made. They will be responsible for assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as required by leadership. They will also provide project teams with financial guidance and assist with monthly close processes.
· Review and analyze financial statements and reports
· Track KPIs and prepare financial reports
· Assist with budgeting and monthly close processes
· Understand key business drivers
· Assist project teams with financial guidance
· Develop financial projections and build financial models
· Perform research and analysis as required
· Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
· Other duties as required
· Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
· Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; CPA or MBA preferred
· Using Salesforce for data analytics and reporting a must
· Proficiency in financial systems, specifically Intacct (Netsuite similar)
· 2+ years’ experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
· Working knowledge of financial strategies
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills and comfortable working with large amounts of data
This position is located in Reston, VA. Regardless of work location, the position requires a professional work environment and candidate must be able to meet the physical demands associated with the professional environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. FS-ISAC has reviewed this position description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Your application was submitted successfully.