The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) was created by and for members and operates as a member-owned non-profit entity. FS-ISAC provides vital information to the financial services sector to assist financial firms in protecting their critical infrastructure assets and confidential information.
The Member Success team serves as a main point of contact for new member organizations and users. They are responsible implementing these accounts in a holistic manner that ensures a successful and lasting membership within FS-ISAC. The team manager role will be responsible for developing effective implementation and profile build out processes for members, conducting member facing sessions and overseeing other Member Success Specialists.
- Develops effective onboarding strategies at the organization and user level. Works closely with Member Engagement Manager to continue to improve member handover
- Hosts member facing sessions and speaks with expertise on our platforms and services
- Tracks member profile information in Salesforce and responsible for checking accuracy and completing all fields
- Anticipates member needs and gets each user connected with the most relevant services
- Monitors member organization adoption in first 90 days and intervenes in cases of low activity.
- Serves as the point of contact for member onboarding both for new members and internal staff
- Mentors junior staff
- Interpersonal skills - Effectively interacts with individuals with variety of backgrounds and
- Leadership- Motivates the team and provides clear guidance on their role in the company strategy
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets
- Industry Knowledge- Should have experience in cybersecurity, threat intelligence or finance.
- Planning and Organizing - Prioritizes tasks and activities effectively; handles multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to plan, coordinate and implement meetings, web programs and conference
- Problem Solving - Independently identifies potential problems in implementation process; effectively communicates issues to team; offers problem solving input.
- Professionalism – Is self-motivated; responsible and disciplined; works as part of a
- Quality Management - Is detail-oriented; consistently turns in high-quality work without close
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in cybersecurity or finance industry preferred.
- Experience in the association environment is highly desired
- Experience in Salesforce Office 365, SharePoint, virtual meetings platform
- Spanish Language skills, a plus
This position is located in Reston, VA. Regardless of work location, the position requires a professional work environment and candidate must be able to meet the physical demands associated with the professional environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FS-ISAC has reviewed this position description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.