The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) is an industry consortium dedicated to safeguarding the global financial system by reducing cyber-risk. We serve financial institutions around the globe and in turn their customers. Headquartered in the US, with offices in the UK and Singapore, FS-ISAC shares timely, relevant and actionable intelligence. Our services are grouped around three pillars: information sharing, resilience and trust.
The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) is a member-owned, non-profit entity with thousands of members worldwide focused on building resiliency in the industry through the concept of mutual defense. The FS- ISAC shares threat and vulnerability information, conducts coordinated exercises, manages rapid response communications for both cyber and physical events, conducts education and training programs, and fosters collaboration with other key industries and the public sector. This position will serve as a Technical Analyst for Asia-Pacific. This is a senior position.
- Conduct technical research and analysis for written reports in coordination with the firm’s intelligence strategy;
- Support the formation of the malware analysis capability inside the firm;
- Work virtually with other technical analysts around the world in a follow-the- sun framework;
- Participate in continuous information security skills development/training.
- Proven technical analytical and investigative skills to synthesize raw data, determine sector specific impact from findings, and present those findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Self-motivated, responsible and disciplined, able to work as part of a virtual and global team, able to prioritize effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently turn in high-quality work
- Think critically and independently to identify potential threats to the sector, to research the nature of the threats and to effectively communicate information concerning the threats to a large and diverse audience
- Effective oral and written communications skills in English, with the ability to write finished intelligence reports and briefings at the technical and strategic levels quickly, accurately and without substantial supervision or editing
- Possess strong organizational skills able to plan and implement member-wide coordination activities, meetings, web-based seminars and conference calls in advance of threats and other incidents of significance and develop incident response protocols.
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attackers; and forensics and incident response
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of experience in information security
- One or more of relevant certifications: Security+, Network+, CCNA, CISSP, and CEH;
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in cyber security analysis or incident response;
- Broad knowledge/experience in cyber security technology, techniques and practices - intrusion monitoring, vulnerability analysis, web application security, incident response, malware analysis, threat research, or intelligence analysis
- Working knowledge of the financial or merchant services community, including missions, strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarity with Global cyber security programs and supporting organizations, including law enforcement agencies and associations
All employees must be authorized to work in Singapore. FS-ISAC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FS-ISAC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note: this position is for local applicants only. Relocation will not be sponsored by FS-ISAC.